1 October 2021
Industry: Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
Job category: Refinery/Plant Operations
Location: Bojanala (Rustenburg)
EE position: Yes
The above vacancy exists at our Rustenburg On-sites Operations Facility, reporting to the Production Foreman. Qualified candidates who meet the requirements of the role are invited to apply.
Key overview and responsibilities:
The Process Controller will be responsible for the operation of the Rustenburg plant in conjunction with the Plant Supervisor. The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to:
- Process plant operations;
- Stopping and starting of equipment;
- Logging of data;
- Adherence to safety and quality standards;
- Responsible for customer service.
1. Minimum Matric qualification with Maths & Science or NQF L2 (Chemical operations);
2. Preferably experience working with Air Separation Units, CO2 or Chemical plant environment;
3. Ability to perform strenuous work;
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential;
5. Willing to work within a shift system and overtime as and when required;
6. Computer literate and proficient in the MS Office Suite;
7. Must have basic knowledge of ISO standards;
8. Must have a valid unendorsed Drivers license.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.