Digital & Design Coordinator
6 December 2021
Industry: Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
Job category: Strategic marketing
Location: Kempton Park
EE position: Yes
The above vacancy exists at our Marketing & Communications department, Kempton Park, reporting to the Public Relations Manager. Suitably qualified candidates who meet the requirements of this role are invited to apply.
The Digital & Design Co-ordinator will function in the following key areas of responsibility for this role which include but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for maintaining and developing Air Products’ digital platforms;
2. Co-ordinate and manage the creation of content for social media platforms;
3. Create content for traditional and digital platforms as well as marketing material;
4. Design and produce all material such as brochures, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media, packaging and other forms or corporate branding;
5. Responsible for strategy and reporting.
1. Must have a Grade 12 certificate;
2. Must have a Diploma or Degree in Public Relations/Journalism/Communication/Marketing or Digital Marketing;
3. Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ related experience in a similar position;
4. Must have working knowledge of design packages (Adobe Photoshop, Adope InDesign, CorelDraw);
5. Must have strong attention to detail skills;
6. Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 3 weeks of the closing date of the vacancy, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.