1. A valid unendorsed EC drivers’ license with a valid Dangerous Goods Certificate;
2. Must be in possession of a Valid PrDP;
3. Must have own reliable transport;
4. A minimum of 5 years continuous articulated Tanker driving experience;
5. Must meet AP annual Medical requirements;
6. Must be willing to work with a shift system as well as overtime when required;
7. Must be willing to work night shift as a loader (loading tankers) and do deliveries to local customers and / or emergency deliveries
8. Must score A/B in Psychomotor Testing;
9. Must pass AP internal assessment (Written & Practical);
10. Must be able to produce written reports on vehicle fitness;
11. Must have good verbal and written communication skills, specifically in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback with 3 weeks of the closing date of this vacancy, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.